Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category uses the form Figure.
Pages in category "Figures"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Figure 1.11: A feedback system for controlling the velocity of a vehicle
- Figure 1.18: Air–fuel controller based on selectors
- Figure 2.11: Response to a step change in the reference signal for a system with a PI controller having two degrees of freedom
- Figure 2.12: Responses of a static nonlinear system
- Figure 2.14: Responses of the systems with integral feedback
- Figure 2.19: System with positive feedback and saturation
- Figure 2.8: Step responses for a first-order, closed loop system with proportional and PI control
- Figure 2.9: Responses to a unit step change in the reference signal for different values of the design parameters
- Figure 3.11: Simulation of the forced spring–mass system with different simulation time constants
- Figure 3.12: Frequency response computed by measuring the response of individual sinusoids
- Figure 3.22: Queuing dynamics
- Figure 3.24: Consensus protocols for sensor networks
- Figure 3.26: The repressilator genetic regulatory network
- Figure 3.28: Response of a neuron to a current input
- Figure 3.2: Illustration of a state model
- Figure 3.4: Input/output response of a linear system
- Figure 3.8: Discrete-time simulation of the predator–prey model
- Figure 8.13: Vehicle steering using gain scheduling