LST release 0.2.2
|Description||Final version of Notes on Linear Systems Theory, a supplement to Feedback Systems written for CDS 131, taught at Caltech in Fall 2020. This release has some small typos corrected in Chapters 4 and 5.|
These notes are a supplement for the second edition of Feedback Systems by Åström and Murray (referred to as FBS2e), focused on providing some additional mathematical background and theory for the study of linear systems.
- Complete book (PDF, 30 Oct 2020)
- Contents and Preface (PDF, 30 Oct 2020)
- Ch 1 - Signals and Systems (PDF, 30 Oct 2020)
- Ch 2 - Linear Input/Output Systems (PDF, 30 Oct 2020)
- Ch 3 - Reachability and Stabilization (PDF, 30 Oct 2020)
- Ch 4 - Optimal Control (PDF, 30 Oct 2020)
- Ch 5 - State Estimation (PDF, 30 Oct 2020)
- Bibliography and Index (PDF, 30 Oct 2020)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. You are free to copy and redistribute the material and to remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose.